Lost in Translation?

I know it's wrong

Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Here is my playlist for today until I-don't-know-when. Geez, I'm so tired of being emo. I hate it. Hope it no longer happens.
  1. Biarlah - Soulvibe
  2. Bukan pacarmu - Bibus
  3. Fuck it - Eamon
  4. Hammers and Hearts - Daphne Loves Derby
  5. Heart of Life - John Mayer
  6. High and Dry - Jamie Cullum
  7. Hopeless Love - Daphne Loves Derby
  8. If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
  9. Lagu Kesepian - Efek Rumah Kaca
  10. Lloyd, I'm ready to be heartbroken - Camera Obscura
  11. Love Affair - Copeland
  12. Love Me or Leave Me - LEMAR
  13. Love Will Find You - Aditya
  14. Mr. Curiosity - Jason Mraz
  15. Part of My Past - Daphne Loves Derby
  16. Rapuh - Joeniar Arief
  17. Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
  18. Sweetest Goodbye - Maroon 5
  19. There Cannot Be a Close Second - Copeland
  20. Warwick Avenue - Duffy
  21. Who Needs Shelter - Jason Mraz
  22. You and I Both - Jason Mraz
MOVE ON MOVE ON MOVE ON MOVE ON MOVE ON MOVE ON MOVE ON MOVE ON!

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs