Lost in Translation?

Sunday, 21 June 2009

My sister's got a dengue fever. Her trombosite decreases day by day. Her temperature goes up and down time by time. I'm worried about her. I wish she can get well soon (amin).

I've been staying at RSPP since last Friday to keep her all day. I've never got a good night's sleep. I always sleep in the morning (difficulty falling asleep) and I must sleep on the sofa. Feel so tired.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway I'm willing to change my blog title. My blog title seems like such a culinary blog hehehe. I don't have any idea, any suggestion?

2 comments :

gilang said...

memories

Alanna Alia Hannantyas said...

too short and too simple

haha belagu bener ye gue

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs