Lost in Translation?

Saturday, 27 June 2009

Have you ever thought to yourself that you can't always get what you want? hmm I've been thinking about it all day. I didn't get what I want, actually what I really want (call it dream). Regret? Of course but not for a long time, I try to move on. I know what done is done, I can't turn back time and I have no one to blame but myself. Do I still have another chance to choose? If you were me what will you choose? reach your first dream or make a new dream?

Life goes up and down. We don't know what will happen in the future. I just want to be a better person in the future, I really don't want to regret myself and the other people around me (especially my family) anymore. God, please give me a clue to solve this problem.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs